Monday 30 January 2012

Have a Plan

My apologies for not posting over the past week. I dislocated my shoulder and have been very limited with what I can do because of it. I was so not prepared for anything of this nature to happen to me! One just never knows though.

Although this post is short, I do have to say...have a plan! If you run any type of business or even the day to day tasks of being a homemaker, there should be a plan on paper of what to do in case anything should happen. I am humbled by this experience, as I have the attitude of "it won't happen to me". Well, I was very wrong...it did happen to me and now I am scrambling for help with my housework and farm work. I have been fortunate as my daughter has taken on the majority of the chores, but she is at her Dad's this next weekend and I will have to figure out a way to toss forkfuls of hay with one arm. Any ideas?

I go back to the doctor in the morning and will find out what the game plan is from there. All I know is I had no idea a dislocated shoulder could hurt so much...Mel Gibson portrays a different scenario in his movie (the name of it escapes me at the moment...please comment if you know which one I am referring to).

I have been working on my new website over the past few days (my Kobo Vox has been a wonderful thing) and will have my Membership Section up and running by mid February. The aim of the membership is to help writers and bloggers put their ideas to work for them. Many homemakers have been able to subsidize the family income with blogging; it could just as easily be you.

Have a great day!

Diane

No comments:

Post a Comment