Sunday 1 January 2012

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year to everyone!

We had a fun New Year's Eve playing Crokinole and watching movies with family. Fun was had by all and I was the designated driver so we made it home safe. I hope everyone has good memories of last night.

The holiday season was busy as it always seems to be. Now that it is almost over I can get back to a routine again. Kids are not back in school until the 9th, but that is okay with me - it means I still have a week of sleeping in past 6:15.

We also celebrate Ukrainian Christmas, so after our New Year's meal at my in-laws this evening we will have one more big meal - then the diet can start. I will be posting regularly again, and will see if I can figure out how to post from my Kobo Vox so I can share more tips and information regularly.

Have a great day and a very happy new year!

Diane

No comments:

Post a Comment